The vast choice of online casinos can be quite overwhelming for new players. When considering which casino to try out one needs to consider both objective and subjective factors. Since the subjective factors depend on an individual player’s taste (e.g. whether one casino looks luckier for them than another, has a better colour scheme or layout etc), we will leave you to decide what’s best for you.
The objective factors you should consider when selecting an online casino are the following:
- Reputation – Basic considerations like how long the casino has been around, whether and where it’s licensed. If you are in doubt it is a good idea to google for online casino reviews, read a few of them and then decide.
- Software platform – The software platform bears close correlation to the quality of the user experience as well as the technical stability of the casino itself. You may also find that you prefer the layout of certain platforms. The most well-established, reliable gaming software platforms are Microgaming, Real Time Gaming, Rival Gaming and Playtech.
- Funding options – Most online casinos try to provide users with as many options as possible in this regard. If you subscribe to a not-so-well-known e-wallet solution, you should probably check to ensure that your funding option is available.
- Currency – Most casinos offer online gambling in at least US dollars, British pounds and Euros. If you would like to play in Australian dollars, Canadian dollars, South African Rands or in Indian rupees for example, you would probably need to investigate the currency options further.
- Customer service – Ideally, you would select an online casino that has a variety of contact options including telephone, fax, email and online chat with a casino support person. It is not recommended to play at a casino that does not clearly display such contact details.
- Variety – Online casinos offer a variety of slots, progressive jackpots, video poker, and table games. Some are particularly well-known for live dealer games or slots varieties. Still others are known for having better odds (e.g. zero house advantage on some games). It is advisable to try a number of different online casinos to see which range suits you best.
The online casinos listed in the directory below meet the criteria mentioned above and each has its own personality, attracting a different niche of player. There is something included for everyone, regardless of whether you are a serious high-roller, or are simply a newbie looking to try out online gambling as a fun player. Browse the updated bonus offers below and click on any links that take your fancy. For your convenience, each casino opens in a new window. Since this directory has become quite substantial for just one page, please visit our individual gamble online country guides for more country-specific information. There you will also find more details about online casinos in USA and online casinos in South Africa which do not appear in the directory below.
The featured online casinos below are some of the top-rated UK online casinos. Please note that you may find overlaps in the directory below as some online gambling casinos span multiple categories (e.g. the best UK casino may also be a no deposit online casino). For a more comprehensive UK list, please visit the Online Casino UK page on this site.
The following are no deposit online casinos with offers in different currencies.
Below is a brief list of some of the most popular international online casinos:
Below are some of the most popular options for casinos offering gambling in Australian Dollars. For a more detailed list and some Australian Online Casino reviews please visit our Online Casino Australia page:
Below are some frequently visited online casinos either based in Canada or offering a substantial variety of games in Canadian dollars. For more detailed Canadian online casino reviews, please visit our Online Casino Canada country guide:
Until the status of online gambling is resolved in India, many international casinos are holding back on offering online gaming in rupees. Some casinos like Golden Palace and Royal Vegas do cater for Indian players willing to play in other currencies. Indio Casino and Dafabet below are the only two online casinos in India that accept online gambling in rupees. Update: Royal Vegas Casino is now the first Microgaming Casino that now accepts Indian Rupees as a currency for funding and withdrawals in their casino accounts. To launch their rupee offering they now offer new depositors up to 96,000 Rupees in deposit bonuses to get players started.
The list below provides some of the best options for European online casinos:
For those of you who would prefer to gamble online using flash (instant play) rather than downloading a copy of the online casino onto your local machine, the options that follow are for you:
Certain online casinos have over the years earned the reputation for being particularly popular with high rollers. These online casinos offer enormous sign-on bonuses as well as frequent offers for regular players:
Whilst many online casinos offer video poker, the hard-core poker player will probably prefer something very tailored to his or her sort of online gambling. The following online poker rooms represent some of the best available worldwide:
For players that enjoy online Bingo, Rummy and other popular usually land-based casino games, below is a selection of games and Bingo house offers that are great fun: